Frequency Inverters designed for RefrigerationThe main objective in refrigeration and HVAC technology is the reliable supply of refrigeration. In order to ensure intelligent and enery-saving control together, the entire system must be considered.
The intelligent Refrigeration Inverter range FrigoPack FU+ was developed based on decades of know-how in refrigeration technology and therefore stands for reliability, quality and ease of operation.
In addition to reciprocating, screw or scroll compressors, condensing fans are also controlled in an optimum manner. FrigoPack FU+ refrigeration frequency inverters can achieve constant operating pressures even with load fluctuations.FrigoPack FU+ is the ideal frequency inverter for refrigeration and air conditioning systems in supermarkets, hotels, restaurants and food production.
The modular structure of this refrigeration inverter allows a wide range of applications by adding extension modules that are identified automatically by the inverter. The functionality is automatically adapted for various applications .
In its basic version FrigoPackEC FU+ (without modules) controls one refrigeration compressor. Control is based on an external control signal 0…+10 V (or 4...20 mA), e.g. from a WURM control system.
The economy version FrigoPackE FU+ (with module BM-1) is suitable for the control of evaporation and condesation temperatures (tec/tcb control). Information on the pressure needed is transmitted via pressure transmitters and the refrigeration compressors connected (up to 4 with this version) can be speed-controlled effectively and energy-saving.
The functionality of FrigoPack FU+ may be extended with the connection of additional external extension modules, e.g. for monitoring suction gas superheat and discharge gas superheat in order to avoid damage to the compressor.
Module EM-7 e.g. has two inputs for PT-1000 temperature sensors. One PT-1000 senses the ambient temperature for optimized control of condensation, the other is used for suction gas temperature, in order to evaluate superheat and thus protect the compressor.
Operating FrigoPack FU+
The 4 most important refrigeration values on display at one glance on keypad FU+ PROG:
- Evaporation temperature (dew point)
- Condensation temperature (dew point)
- Suction pressure
- Discharge pressure
New compressor and refrigerant data can be loaded from the SD-MC Memory Card.
FrigoPack FU+ Features
- Quick setup in few steps
- Over 45 refrigerants integrated
- Database of compressors for selection of speed-controlled compressor (VsC) with relevant pre-settings (e.g. max. motor current or max. speed)
- Control of 1…3 compressors as standard feature
- Control of 4…6 compressors with additional relays and/or modules
- Only one parameter is necessary for setting integrated rack control for up to 5 compressors.
- Class C2 EMC filter integrated as standard (up to frame size H)
- Wide range of operation of the FrigoPack FU+ Refrigeration Inverter (3 AC 380…480V) with automatic adaption
- Optimum compressor starting due to very high starting torque
- Safety function Safe-Torque-Off in stop category 0
- 3 relay outputs (extendable with external relays)
- 2 analog outputs for condenser fan control or special functions
- 6 digital inputs
- 2 analog inputs for connection of pressure transmitters
- Universal use for standard and special applications
- Integrated webserver for communication via Ethernet: Parameters may be displayed and edited on a PC.
- Interfaces on module CM-1 for connection of EM modules, RS485, RS232, Modbus-TCP, Modbus RTU
Available versions FrigoPack FU+:
- FrigoPackEC FU+
Basic version for external control of one compressor via 0…+10V
- FrigoPackE FU+
Economy version for pe/pc control of 1 to 4 compressors, 4…20 mA
Extendable functionality through connection of external modules via module CM-1 (e.g. ambient temperature or suction gas temperature)
FrigoPack FU+ (IP40) Accessory Kit
- Housing extensions are available for wall-mounting of FrigoPack FU+ frame sizes D to H outside of an electrical enclosure (design in accordance with EN 60204-1).
- IP40 Top cover for wall-mounting and
- IP20 Lower cover for terminal protection and cable-clamping
Technical features FrigoPack FU+:
Click HERE for download of FrigoPack FU+ brochure
Enquire now: firstname.lastname@example.org