FrigoPack & DIXELL
Remote Monitoring: KIMO FrigoPack and DIXELL XWEB systems
Webserver monitoring system
with Modbus interface module RS232/485 resp. communication module CM-1, as well as cabling necessary for connection
- Refrigeration for storage areas and display cases in convenience stores and supermarkets small and large
- Cooling in air-handling systems
- Chillers and coolers with a secondary-circuit heat-transfer medium
KIMO RHVAC and DIXELL cooperated on a new system for integrated control and monitoring of modern refrigeration systems.
FrigoPack Refrigeration Inverters with integrated refrigeration software allow for a continuous stepless adjustment to the various refrigeration capacities required.
The DIXELL XWEB500 Webserver monitoring system can exchange data with the KIMO refrigeration inverter.
Furthermore all important inverter parameters can be displayed and monitored by the XWEB500 system.
Other features comprise remote access to the refrigeration system, performance monitoring, alarm management and automatic reporting.
- Low-budget system monitoring (via Internet, modem, GSM, Smartphone) - avoidance of unnecessary service actions
- Remote monitoring via internet (webserver) - no external PC software required
- Optimum floating operation of compressor racks and condensers
- Substantial energy-saving by intelligent inverter control
- "State-of-the-Art"-Alarm-Management (by Fax, E-Mail, SMS)
Enquire now: firstname.lastname@example.org